Ajax Downloads Home Why AJAX? AJAX Frameworks
Sunday, 07 January 2007
Look here for a comprehensive list of AJAX frameworks, code libraries and tools.
new best online casinos
- AJASON - PHP5 and JSON powered AJAX library
- AJAX Accelerator Program - from TIBCO
- AJAX Client Engine (ACE)
- AJAX Debugging with Greasemonkey - a couple of scripts are linked here for tracing and debugging AJAX from Firefox
- AJAX Engine
- AJAX Feedback Mechanism
- Ajax Pages
- AJAX Remote Desktop Viewer - “a quick proof of concept, showing that an AJAX enabled webpage can render a remote desktop over a single HTTP socket”
- Ajax Scaffold Generator
- AJAX Wrapper for .Net
- Ajax-based Echo2, EchoStudio2 IDE Production Releases Available
- AjaxAC - open source PHP framework for AJAX
- Ajaxium - commercial AJAX component for .Net
- AjaxTags 1.0, JSP Tag Library, released
- Bayeux: A JSON Protocol For Publish/Subscribe Event Delivery
- Bindows™ - With Bindows™ you can develop fully functional desktop applications in a web page, without any plugins.
- Casabac Technologies - demos of a commercial product. “Casabac’s product suite is using the AJAX technology approach since 2001 for making it easy to build professionally looking, desktop-like business application frontends.”
- CSSToXSLFO - a utility which can convert an XML document, together with a CSS2 style sheet, into an XSL-FO document
- Developer Notes for prototype.js - An un-official reference for the objects, classes, functions, and extensions provided by prototype.js
- Echo2 - built using several emerging technologies provided by modern web browsers which have lately been collectively referred to as “Ajax”
- Flexible Ajax - written in PHP5 using object-oriented code
- getElementsByTagNames - a Quirksmode.org custom script
- GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- HSE: Hibernate, Spring, Echo2 - a base application and guide for building AJAX applications using Hibernate, Spring, and Echo2
- HTMLHttpRequest v1.0beta2 - This script dynamically loads remote documents for parsing and/or insertion into the current document. It uses the XMLHttpRequest browser object as well as its own custom IFRAME-based transport layer for excellent cross-browser compatibility.
- ICEfaces - An Ajax application framework that enables J2EE application developers to easily create and deploy thin-client rich web applications in pure Java.
- Idealog: Source code for CommonTimes “AJAX” Live Search - Below is a basic overview of the code we used for the live AJAX search: … xmlhttp.onload = handle_do_search; xmlhttp.onerror = handle_do_search; …
- JackBe - AJAX for the enterprise
- Javaline Framework
- Jitsu: rich web application framework - Jitsu contains an integrated set of tools to enable developers to build and deploy sophisticated user interfaces for web applications.
- JSON-PHP - a PHP implementation of JSON
- PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.Net - a suite of 21 Web Controls that allow you to execute server-side callbacks and update form elements without reloading the HTML page.
- Prototype Documentation List
- Really Simple History - The Really Simple History (RSH) framework makes it easy for AJAX applications to incorporate bookmarking and back and button support.
- SAJAX - Simple Ajax Toolkit by ModernMethod - XMLHTTPRequest - An open source XMLHTTPRequest toolkit with PHP, Perl, and Python backends.
- Sarissa - “a cross-browser ECMAScript library for client side XML manipulation, including loading XML from URLs or strings, performing XSLT transformations, XPath queries and more. Supported: Gecko (Mozilla, Firefox etc), IE, KHTML (Konqueror, Safari).”
- swato - an opensource framework that help you develop your webapps easier via AJAX.
- SWF - Simple Web Framework (SWF) is an event based framework targeting Struts developers who want to build rich Web applications but do not want to migrate to JSF
- Taconite - a framework that simplifies the creation of Ajax enabled Web applications…can be used with any server-side technology including Java EE and .Net
- The “Atlas” Control Toolkit
- The AjaxParts Taglib from Java Web Parts
- Tudu Lists - open source project which uses the Spring J2EE framework and DWR to manage online todo lists
- wddxAjax - a ColdFusion custom tag to enable AJAX on cfm template
- WebORB Presentation Server
- WidgetServer - a unified GUI framework for Web/HTML, Swing and Client/Server apps with a Swing frontend. Web applications use the ‘Remote Scripting with IFRAME’ mechanism
- WidgetServer - A Unified (AJAX, RemoteSwing, XMLGui) Generic GUI Toolkit
- XAJAX - open source PHP class library
- XAP: Extensible AJAX Platform - an XML-based declarative framework for building, deploying and maintaining rich, interactive Ajax powered web applications. It aims to reduce the need for scripting and help solve the development and maintenance challenges associated with large scale Jav
- XHConn - “is meant to simplify and unify the code necessary to successfully send and receive simple data via XMLHTTP.”
- XHTML live Chat based on the XMLHttpRequest Object (ajax) - proof of concept with source available.
- XI-Factory - “We refined our technique and we now have an online software factory to generate AJAX applications…”
- XMLHttpRequest Demo - 3 demos in one using Borges for the back end
- Yahoo! Design Pattern Library
- Yahoo! User Interface Library
- Zapatec AJAX Suite
- Zephyr - an ajax based framework for php5 developers.
- Zimbra - a community for building and maintaining next generation collaboration technology
There are 279 free ajax scripts and 31 categories in our directory